The formulas for calculating transmitter URV and LRV are as follows:
HP Side or LRV or Transmitter 0% = X.S1 – Y.S2
LP Side or URV or Transmitter 100% = S1(X+H) – Y.S2
S1 = Specific gravity of tank liquid or process liquid.
S2 = Specific gravity of wet leg
H = Tank Height
X = Distance between transmitter and HP tapping point.
Y = Wet Leg Height
1. The Parameters H,X can be entered in any units like mmh20, inh20 but must be same
2. If wet leg Y is filled with same process liquid in the tank then S2=S1.
3. If wet leg Y is filled with different liquid (other than tank process liquid) then enter specific gravity of wet leg liquid in S2.
- Closed Tank DP Type Level Measurement with Dry leg and transmitter installed below tapping point
- DP Type Level Measurement at transmitter installed below tapping point for open tank
- DP Type Level Measurement at transmitter installed above tapping point for open tank
- Open Tank DP Level Transmitter Calculations
- Density Measurement using DP Transmitter for closed tank with wet leg
- Closed tank Density Measurement using DP Transmitter with dry leg & constant level application
- Open Tank Level Measurement using DP Transmitter
- DP Transmitter Dry Leg & Wet Leg Calculations
- Open Tank Interface Level Measurement
- Calibrating Level Transmitter with Remote Seals