Convert Transmitter Output in Percentage to Process Variable:
This tool is used to calculate the Process variable using transmitter output in percentage, URV & LRV of transmitter.
This calculation tool is used to find out the equivalent Process Variable using Tx output in %,URV & LRV.
PV = Process Variable
URV = Upper Range Value (Transmitter Max scale value)
LRV = Lower Range Value (Transmitter Min scale value)
1.For calculating the equivalent PV, we have to enter Transmitter output in %, URV & LRV details.
2.The above calculation tool designed for a standard 0-100% signal conversion.
3.You can convert out of range signal also with the above tool.
(Example: URV = 100, LRV = 0 and PV = 110)
- Convert Process Variable to Percentage
- Instrumentation Calculator
- Calculate Current (4-20ma) from Process variable PV
- Convert Percentage (0-100)% to current (4-20)ma
- Convert current (4-20)ma to Percentage (0-100)%
- Formula to Calculate 4-20 mA from Process Variable
- Formula to Calculate Process Variable from 4-20mA
- Formula for Process Variable to Percentage Conversion
- Formula for Percentage to Process Variable Conversion
- Transmitter Current Conversion Tool