As a matter of fact, I planned to share PLC ladder Logic Programming tutorials or articles from over a long period of time. But these days i don’t have much free time to prepare the articles on PLC’s. Now let’s get these things done with someone support.
I am looking for a expert in PLC Ladder Logic Programming & related stuff.
Required PLC Programmers for major brands like Allen Bradley, Siemens, GE, Rockwell, etc.
Job Task :
- Select a Topic (like Level control of a tank, Motor Control, etc which are common logic’s in our daily practice )
- Write a Ladder Logic or you can use existing program
- Simulate the logic, take screenshots of Logic, explain logic & record the simulation for the video.
- Prepare Write up in the Word Document (include objective, ladder logic screenshot, description of the program, I/O list, Results, Video)
How to select a Topic :
- Your own topic as per your experience
- If you have some old PLC logic backups, then select some logic part for refernce & prepare a topic
- Search on Internet for the topics ( for reference only)
- I will give you some topics
Example Topics for your Reference : Click Here to Download
Interest to Share articles other than PLC or control systems, then also please contact on mail with your interests
Common Mistakes to Avoid :
- Articles must be prepared by you.
- Articles from internet, websites, books are not accepted but you can use them as reference.
Rs 300 to 500 /- per Article (Indian Rupees)
Monthly = 30days x 1 Article per day = Rs 9000/- to Rs 15,000/- Per Month
There is no limit on number of articles per day
For normal articles : Rs 300/- For Complex articles : Rs 500/-
If your article comes under complex then it will be mentioned otherwise it is a Normal article.
Earnings based on Number of Articles.
The payments are considered as incentive only, to encourage/motivates the knowledge sharing. No one can evaluate your knowledge.
If you are interested, mail your details to [email protected]
Learn & Earn,
Share your knowledge with others,
Spare some Time & Help our community.