Tilting type level switch so designed to be hung in the tank with a stainless chain. When the switch inclines above 20 degrees owing to the increase of stored material, the internal detecting ball moves to operate limit switch. The limit switch output contact changes and this change in contact is used to identify the level position. Widely used for upper limit detection of hopper/silo, plugged chute detection, etc.
Article Source : matsushima-m-tech
- Safety Switches for Controlling Conveyor Operations
- Tilt Level Switch Working Principle
- Paddle Switch Working Principle
- Microwave Barrier Level Switch Working Principle
- How a Level Switch Works
- Point Level Detection Working Principle
- Side Mounting Float Switch Working Principle
- Cable Float Level Switch Working Principle
- Flow Switch : What is it ?
- How to Connect Proximity Switch (Source Type) to Make LED ON ?