Transmitter Current Conversion Tool or mA Conversion Tool:
This tool is used to convert the transmitter current signal from linear to square root and square root to Linear.
This calculator works in desktop/PC perfectly. For Mobile the calculator may be not properly viewed.
This calculation tool is used to find out the equivalent current linear & Square root signals.
How to Use :
- Select your Input Type
- Select your required Output Type
- Enter INPUT Value
- Press ENTER
- Instrumentation Calculator
- Linear % To Square root % Conversion
- Convert Linear mA to Square root mA
- Conversion of Transmitter Output in Percentage to Process Variable
- Calculate Current (4-20ma) from Process variable PV
- Convert Process Variable to Percentage
- Convert Percentage (0-100)% to current (4-20)ma
- Convert current (4-20)ma to Percentage (0-100)%
- Formula for Linear % to Square root % conversion
- Formula for Linear mA to Square root mA conversion