RTD Conversion tool: T to R
This is used to calculate resistance value of RTD sensor from known temperature.
This calculation tool used to find out the resistance value of a RTD sensor with known temperature.
For RTD Calculation Formulas : Click Here
1.The above RTD calculation tool designed for a standard PT100 sensor.
2.If you are interested to calculate for a different RTD then change the fixed constant values as per the sensor type.
- RTD Calculator : Calculate temperature from resistance
- Convert Percentage (0-100)% to current (4-20)ma
- Convert current (4-20)ma to Percentage (0-100)%
- Instrumentation Calculator
- Calculate Current (4-20ma) from Process variable PV
- Convert Process Variable to Percentage
- Conversion of Transmitter Output in Percentage to Process Variable
- Density Measurement for open tank with constant level application
- Transmitter Current Conversion Tool
- Closed tank Density Measurement using DP Transmitter with dry leg & constant level application