Percentage to Current Conversion tool:
This is used to convert the percentage 0 – 100 % to standard current signal (ma) in the range of 4 – 20 ma.
This calculation tool used to find out the equivalent current value in ma from percentage.
1.The above calculation tool designed for a standard 4-20 ma signal conversion.
2.You can convert out of range signal also with the above tool.
(Example: you can calculate for -10 % also and 110% as well)
- Convert current (4-20)ma to Percentage (0-100)%
- Convert Process Variable to Percentage
- Calculate Current (4-20ma) from Process variable PV
- Conversion of Transmitter Output in Percentage to Process Variable
- Instrumentation Calculator
- RTD Calculator : Calculate Resistance from temperature
- Transmitter Current Conversion Tool
- RTD Calculator : Calculate temperature from resistance
- Convert Linear mA to Square root mA
- Linear % To Square root % Conversion