Current to Percentage Conversion tool:
This is used to convert the standard current signal in the range of 4-20 ma to the percentage value 0 – 100 %..
This calculation tool used to find out the equivalent percentage value from current signal.
1.The above calculation tool designed for a standard 4-20 ma signal conversion.
2.You can convert out of range signal also with the above tool.
(Example: you can calculate for .3.8ma also and 20.5ma as well)
- Convert Percentage (0-100)% to current (4-20)ma
- Convert Process Variable to Percentage
- Calculate Current (4-20ma) from Process variable PV
- Conversion of Transmitter Output in Percentage to Process Variable
- Instrumentation Calculator
- RTD Calculator : Calculate Resistance from temperature
- Transmitter Current Conversion Tool
- RTD Calculator : Calculate temperature from resistance
- Convert Linear mA to Square root mA
- Linear % To Square root % Conversion