Calculate current from Process variable:
This tool is used to calculate the current signal in the range of 4-20ma using process variable (PV), Upper Range Value (URV) & Lower Range Value (LRV).
This calculation tool is used to find out the equivalent current signal 4-20 ma using PV,URV & LRV.
PV = Process Variable
URV = Upper Range Value (Transmitter Max scale value)
LRV = Lower Range Value (Transmitter Min scale value)
1.For calculating the equivalent current 4-20ma, we have to enter PV, URV & LRV details.
2.The above calculation tool designed for a standard 4-20 ma signal conversion.
3.You can convert out of range signal also with the above tool.
(Example: URV = 100, LRV = 0 and PV = 110)
- Convert Process Variable to Percentage
- Instrumentation Calculator
- Conversion of Transmitter Output in Percentage to Process Variable
- Convert Percentage (0-100)% to current (4-20)ma
- Convert current (4-20)ma to Percentage (0-100)%
- Transmitter Current Conversion Tool
- Formula to Calculate 4-20 mA from Process Variable
- RTD Calculator : Calculate Resistance from temperature
- Formulas to calculate ma from PV, LRV and URV
- Formula to Calculate Process Variable from 4-20mA