For Mobile users : Click Here to Download the Android App
VALUE = Process Variable
URV = Upper Range Value (Transmitter Max scale value)
LRV = Lower Range Value (Transmitter Min scale value)
INPUT = Enter equivalent Transmitter input signal
1.For calculating the equivalent current 4-20ma, we have to enter PV, URV & LRV details.
2.The above calculation tool designed for all standard Transmitter signal conversion.
3.You can convert out of range signal also with the above tool.
(Example: URV = 100, LRV = 0 and PV = 110)
Download : Instrumentation Calculator Android App
- Conversion of Transmitter Output in Percentage to Process Variable
- Convert Process Variable to Percentage
- Calculate Current (4-20ma) from Process variable PV
- Transmitter Current Conversion Tool
- Convert current (4-20)ma to Percentage (0-100)%
- Convert Percentage (0-100)% to current (4-20)ma
- Input-Output Relationships of Transmitters
- Formula to Calculate 4-20 mA from Process Variable
- Formula to Calculate Process Variable from 4-20mA
- DP Flow Transmitter Re-Ranging Calculation