Sand Probe Functional Testing
- Pressure Regulator
- Hydraulic Pump
Typical Test Set.up
Functional Testing Procedure :
a. Check the manufacturer datasheet / instrument nameplate
b. Hook-up instrument as per typical test set-up.
c. Apply control pressure through inlet A and output B will show (control pressure) reading.
d. Simulate probe pressure by injecting line pressure through Hydraulic Hand Pump D, reading at gauge B will drop, (block and bleed concept) and gauge C will show (control pressure) reading.
e. Tabulate all result in Calibration Check Sheets.
- Solenoid Valve Functional Testing
- Pressure Gauge Functional Testing
- Self Actuated Pressure Control Valve Functional Testing
- Pressure Gauge Installation at Pump Discharge
- Pressure Safety Valves Functional Testing
- Pig Signalling Switches Functional Testing
- How to Test a Pressure Gauge
- Differential Pressure Transmitter Calibration Procedure
- Differential Pressure Switch Calibration Procedure
- Pressure Transmitter Vent fittings