Pig Signalling Switches Functional Testing
Typical Test Set-up
Functional Testing Procedure
a. Ensure pig detector is as per data sheets. Inspect for any physical damage.
b. Prepare the instrument as per typical test set-up and confirm the vertical position on testing.
c. Push on trigger assembly left and right. Confirm the switch contacts change status and mechanical indicator flag straight up.
d. Tabulate all result in calibration check sheet.
- Solenoid Valve Functional Testing
- Pressure Gauge Functional Testing
- Differential Pressure Switch Calibration Procedure
- Sand Probe Functional Testing
- Motor Operated Valve Functional Testing
- Self Actuated Pressure Control Valve Functional Testing
- Pressure Safety Valves Functional Testing
- Pressure Switch Calibration Procedure
- Basics of Switches – NO/NC Contact
- Functional Testing of Control Valve Positioners