PLC Selective Execution of a Application
This is PLC Program for selective execution of the application.
- In this system we will consider S7-300 PLC and TIA portal software for programming.
- Here we need to fill different pigments in the jar as per requirement. So consider 3 types of different color pigments (Yellow, blue and green.).
- Two valves are used for controlling the pigments. (As we know mixing of yellow and blue is green color so there is no need of separate valve for green color.)
- When both yellow and blue color are filled at the same time, it will become green color. Selector switch is used for color selection in the system and ON/OFF switch is used for system STOP.
List of Inputs/Outputs
- ON/OFF :- I2.0
- START PB :- I0.0
- STOP PB :- I0.1
- Yellow pigment selection :- I0.2
- Blue pigment selection :- I0.3
- Green pigment selection :- I0.4
- Cycle ON :- Q0.0
- Yellow control valve :- Q0.1
- Blue control valve :- Q0.2
Ladder diagram for Selective Execution of the Application
Network 1 :-
When ON/OFF switch (I2.0) is ON and START PB is pressed, Cycle ON (Q0.0) lamp will be ON.
Network 2 :-
If cycle is ON and yellow color pigment is selected (I0.2), yellow color control valve (Q0.1) will be ON.
Network 3 :-
If cycle is ON and blue color pigment is selected (I0.3), blue color control valve (Q0.2) will be ON. If green color pigment is selected (I0.4), both the valves will be ON and pigment will become green color.
Runtime Test Cases
Author : Bhavesh
Articles You May Like :
- PLC Tank Heating Control using Heater
- PLC Level Control of Two Tanks
- PLC Program for Alarm Indication in Process Control
- PLC Program for Fan Control Unit System for Industry
- Heating and Mixing of Products using PLC Example Tutorial
- PLC Program for Automatic Mixing Controlling in a Tank
- Split Range Control Application using PLC Ladder Logic
- Parallel Tanks Level Control using PLC Ladder Diagram Tutorial
- PLC Program for Entry and Exit Control of Car Parking
- Series Tanks Level Control using PLC Ladder Programming