This is PLC Program for selective execution of the application.
There are pigments of three colors. We need to fill different pigments into jar by selecting the selector switches. Implement the PLC program using ladder programming language.
- In this system we will consider S7-300 PLC and TIA portal software for programming.
- Here we need to fill different pigments in the jar as per requirement. So consider 3 types of different color pigments (Yellow, blue and green.).
- Two valves are used for controlling the pigments. (As we know mixing of yellow and blue is green color so there is no need of separate valve for green color.)
- When both yellow and blue color are filled at the same time, it will become green color. Selector switch is used for color selection in the system and ON/OFF switch is used for system STOP.
Here is PLC program for selective execution of the program.
List of Inputs/Outputs
- ON/OFF:- I2.0
- START PB:- I0.0
- STOP PB:- I0.1
- Yellow pigment selection:- I0.2
- Blue pigment selection:- I0.3
- Green pigment selection:- I0.4
- Cycle ON:-Q0.0
- Yellow control valve:- Q0.1
- Blue control valve:- Q0.2
Ladder diagram for Selective Execution of the Application
Network 1:- When ON/OFF switch (I2.0) is ON and START PB is pressed, Cycle ON (Q0.0) lamp will be ON.
Network 2:- If cycle is ON and yellow color pigment is selected (I0.2), yellow color control valve (Q0.1) will be ON.
Network 3:- If cycle is ON and blue color pigment is selected (I0.3), blue color control valve (Q0.2) will be ON. If green color pigment is selected (I0.4), both the valves will be ON and pigment will become green color.
Runtime Test Cases
Author : Bhavesh
- PLC Program for Alarm Indication in Process
- PLC Program for Automatic Heating and Mixing of Products
- PLC Program for Fan Control Unit System for Industry
- PLC Program for Blinking Lamp on 5 Seconds Interval
- PLC Program for Entry and Exit Control of Car Parking
- PLC Program for Water filling and Discharging Process
- PLC Program to Control Level of Two Tanks
- PLC Program to Control Level of Series Tanks
- PLC Program for Sequential Motor Control
- PLC Program for Automatic Mixing Controlling in a Tank