Siemens S7 1200 PLC
This is PLC Program for S7-1200 PLC configuration in TIA portal.
Implement PLC program for S7-1200 PLC configuration in TIA portal.
- In this system we will consider S7-200 PLC and TIA portal software for configuration.
- For S7-1200 PLC we need TIA portal software for configuration of hardware.
- The SIMATIC S7-1200 system comes in four different models, with CPU 1211C, CPU 1212C, CPU 1214C and CPU 1215C, that may each be expanded to exactly fit the application requirements.
- Here we consider CPU 1214 AC/DC/RLY for hardware configuration.
PLC program for the hardware configuration of S7-1200 PLC
- All data which is generated during the creation of an automation solution is saved in the project file.
- The data is stored in the form of objects. Within the project, the objects are arranged in a tree structure.
- The project hierarchy is based on the devices and stations along with the configuration data and programs belonging to them.
Following step, you will create a new project .
Step 1 :- Click “Create new project”.
Step 2 :- Enter a name for your project.
Step 3 :- Click “Create” to create the new project.
The project has been created. All data, such as the hardware configuration, the CPU programming and the visualization in HMI, is saved in the project.
Creating an S7-1200 CPU :
- Open the “Devices & Networks” portal.
- Add new device.
- Open the “SIMATIC S7-1200” folder.
- Select the CPU.
- Create the CPU with a double-click
- The unspecified CPU is created in the project file.
- Then select CPU from the right side “catalog” option, as shown below.
- Open the program block and double click to Main [OB1].
- This is working environment for create a new project.
Note : – Here we have configured only S7-1200 PLC (CPU 1214 ACDCRLY) for explanation purpose however we can configure S7-300 PLC, HMI, drives in TIA portal (Totally Integrated Automation portal) also.
Author : Bhavesh
Articles You May Like :
- RSLogix5000 PLC Program Backup procedure
- Siemens S7 300 and STEP 7 PLC program using SIMATIC Software
- Mitsubishi PLC Programming Tutorials
- Download a Ladder logic program to GE PLC
- RSLogix 5000 PLC Programming Procedure
- Allen Bradley PLC Interview Questions and Answers
- Allen Bradley RSLogix 500 PLC Programming
- DeltaV System Configuration Changes and Download
- Free SCADA Software Download
- PLC Program for Automatic Parameter Initialization when Power UP