Determine the temperature of the RTD, given VCD = 140.5 millivolts and VEF = 140.1 millivolts:
Assume a 1 kΩ RTD with α = 0.00385, and all wire resistances completely unknown (not assumed to be equal).
VRTD = 140.1 mV
RRTD = 1167.5 Ω
T = 43.5 oC = 110.31 oF (both values calculated from formula, not table)
- Determine the Temperature of 3 Wire RTD
- Calculate Temperature of RTD
- Resistance Temperature Detector (RTD) Questions – 2
- Measure the Temperature of the RTD
- Formula of 2 Wire RTD, 3 Wire RTD & 4 Wire RTD
- What is a Three-wire RTD ?
- Calculate Process Temperature using a Thermocouple
- Thermocouple Calculations
- Manually Interpreting Thermocouple Voltages
- Temperature Coefficient of Resistance (α)