Observe the Effect of Proportional Gain Kp, Integral Gain Ki and Derivative Gain Kd values with respect to PID Controller Output response shown in below animation.
The below graph shown is PID Controller output response on a change in error signal. Consider the error signal is same and observe the controller output response with change in different PID controller gains.
- Dotted Line – Setpoint
- Blue Colour Line – PID Controller Output
- Kp, Ki, Kd are PID Controller Gains
PID Controller Response
Also Read: Why Bias used in Proportional Controller ?
- PID Controller Tunning Parameters Simulator
- Derivative Controller Principle
- Integral Controller Principle
- Steady-State Process Gain
- Interview Questions on PID Controllers
- Proportional-only Control Theory
- Overview of PID Control terms
- Why Offset in Proportional Controller ?
- What is PV Tracking ?
- Recognizing a Porpoising PID Controller