Liquid level switches detect liquid levels or interfaces between liquids such as oil and water, or liquid and solid interfaces. Liquid level switches are used in a number of liquid container monitoring applications including flow line monitoring, heaters and furnaces, as well as other household appliances, automotive applications, and control technology.
Principle: This is a simple limit switch based level switch. When the float moves with the raise in level then the output contact changes & it indicates the level position.
Also Read: Magnetic Float Level Switch Principle
- Magnetic Float Level Switch Working Animation
- Float level switch Principle
- Float Level Switch Working Principle Animation
- How Tilt Level Switch Works ?
- Side Mounting Float Switch Working Principle
- Cable Float Level Switch Working Principle
- Float Level Switch Working Principle
- Magnetic Float Level Switch Installation Techniques
- Flow Switch : What is it ?
- Displacer Level Switch Working Principle