“Sinking/Sourcing – describes a current signal flow relationship between field input and output devices in a control system and their power supply. Sourcing I/O modules supply (or source) current to sinking field devices. Sinking I/O modules receive (or sink) current from sourcing field devices.”
- Difference Between the Sinking and Sourcing?
- PLC Digital Input and Output Modules
- 4-wire Passive versus Active Transmitters
- Proximity switches Circuit Diagram Operation
- Sinking vs Sourcing
- PLC Output Types
- PLC Digital Signals Wiring Techniques
- Sink or Source? PNP or NPN? Normally Open or Normally Closed?
- Buffer Gate
- 4-20 mA Transmitter Wiring Types : 2-Wire, 3-Wire, 4-Wire