“Sinking and Sourcing – describes a current signal flow relationship between field input and output devices in a control system and their power supply.
Sourcing I/O modules supply (or source) current to sinking field devices.
Sinking I/O modules receive (or sink) current from sourcing field devices.”
PLC Sinking and Sourcing
Articles You May Like :
- Main differences between Sinking and Sourcing circuits ?
- How to Connect Proximity Switch (Sink Type) to Make LED ON ?
- Proximity switches Circuit Diagram Operation
- How to Connect Proximity Switch (Source Type) to Make LED ON ?
- Difference between Fieldbus, Profibus and HART Protocols
- Difference Between the Sinking and Sourcing?
- What is a Fieldbus Terminator and How Does it Work?
- What is a Inductive Proximity Switch ?
- Difference between Fieldbus and Profibus
- PLC Digital Input and Digital Output Modules