Guided Wave Radar is the ideal choice for measurements in bridles. It is unaffected by density changes, bridle configuration and has no moving parts which minimizes maintenance. This makes it an easy and reliable substitute for displacer technology. General Radar level application & Briddle level application working principles are similar.
Image Courtesy : Endress Hauser
Also Read: Level Measurement Working Principles
- Level Transmitter Animation
- What is a Bridle?
- Guided-wave Radar Level Measurement Animation
- Level Measurement Multiple Choice Questions
- Non Contacting Radar Level Transmitter Animation
- Contact Type Guided Wave Radar Level Transmitter Working Principle
- Displacer Level Transmitter 5-point Calibration
- Displacer Level Transmitter Questions
- Probe Type GWR Level Transmitter Working Animation
- Stilling Wells for Level Measurement