Displacer Level Transmitter 5-point calibration
Determine a basic 5-point (0%, 25%, 50%, 75%, and 100%) calibration table for the displacer level transmitter in this scenario:
The cylindrical displacer weighs 15 pounds (dry) and has a diameter of 2 inches.
The process liquid is water.
The 0% process liquid level (LRV) is even with the bottom of the displacer.
Assume an electronic transmitter mechanism with an output range of 4 to 20 mA.
Fill the missing fields in the below table.
Also Read : Displacer Level Measurement Calculations
- Displacer Level Transmitter Questions
- Displacer Level Transmitter Question & Answer
- Displacer Level Transmitter Working Principle
- Displacer (buoyancy) Level Transmitter Principle, Limitations, Design, Installation & Calibration
- Level Measurement Multiple Choice Questions
- Displacer Level Transmitter Dry Calibration with Weights
- Level Transmitter Calibration Procedure
- Displacer Level Sensor Working Animation
- Basics of DP Transmitter Suppression and Elevation
- Calibrating Level Transmitter with Remote Seals