PLC Conveyor Ladder Logic Program
Assume there are sixteen stations along a conveyor system.
The stations are numbered from 0-15 with station zero being the first (i.e. the point where parts enter the conveyor).
Parts are to advance along the conveyor at the rate of one station every four seconds.
A part may or may not be at a given station at any point in time.
An input sensor I:0.0/0 is used to detect a part entering the conveyor.
At station 5, parts are checked for defects and an input sensor I:0.0/1 is energized if the part is defective.
At station 10, any defective parts are to be removed from the conveyor by energizing output O:0.0/0.
Write an efficient ladder logic program for this process.
PLC Ladder Logic
Author : Dr. D. J. Jackson
Articles You May Like :
- PLC Program for Counting Moving Objects on Conveyor
- PLC Program for Automatic Bottle Rejection System
- D Flip Flop PLC Ladder Logic
- Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) Application for Stamping Operation
- PLC Program using Counters
- Count and Pack Objects from Conveyor using PLC Ladder Logic
- 3 to 8 Line Decoder PLC Ladder Diagram
- PLC Program for Paint Spraying
- PLC Program using Logic GATEs
- Programmable Logic Controller Questions & Answers