Calculating the equivalent Percentage for any given current signal 4-20ma.
|Formula for Current 4-20ma to Percentage Conversion|
Percentage, % = ((X-4)/16)(100)
X is current signal in ma
An electronic Pressure transmitter is ranged -1 to 5 Bar and has a 4-20 ma. Calculate the Percentage output by this transmitter if the measured output current is 13ma.
Percentage % = ((X-4)/16)(100)
- Formula for Process Variable to Percentage Conversion
- Formula to Calculate 4-20ma from percentage
- Formula for Percentage to Process Variable Conversion
- Calculate Temperature Transmitter Output
- Formula to Calculate 4-20 mA from Process Variable
- Example of 3-15 psi to 4-20mA Conversion
- Formula for Linear % to Square root % conversion
- Formula to Calculate Process Variable from 4-20mA
- Calculate Flow Transmitter Output Current
- Instrumentation Calculator