Calculating the equivalent milliamp value for any given percentage of signal.
Formula for calculating the current 4-20ma from equivalent percentage.
calculate the ma for 40 % of signal
Current (mA) = (16 ma)(x/100)+4
= 10.4 ma
- Formula for Current 4-20ma to Percentage Conversion
- Formula for Percentage to Process Variable Conversion
- Formula for Process Variable to Percentage Conversion
- Formula for Linear % to Square root % conversion
- Formula to Calculate 4-20 mA from Process Variable
- Formula to Calculate Process Variable from 4-20mA
- Formula to Calculate 3-15psi from 4-20mA Current
- Example of 3-15 psi to 4-20mA Conversion
- Formulas to calculate ma from PV, LRV and URV
- Calculate Temperature Transmitter Output