Write a PLC Program for the following task :
A certain process is to count the number of true-to-false transitions on input I:0.0/0 for a 10 second period.
Counting is to occur if input word I:0.1 has a value less than 10000 or greater than 20000.
The 10 second counting period is to begin 15 seconds after the process starts. I:0.0/1 is a process start input and input I:0.0/2 is a process stop input.
The count display is to be output to word O:0.0 only at the end of the count period.
All outputs are to be de-energized 5 seconds after the count period.
The process should repeat only after another distinct press of the process start input.
Write an efficient ladder logic program for this process.
PLC Ladder Logic
Author : Dr. D. J. Jackson
- PLC Program to Energize & De-energize the Outputs based on Events
- PLC Program for Conveyor System
- PLC Program for Counting Moving Objects on Conveyor
- PLC Program using Timers
- PLC Program using START & STOP Buttons
- PLC Program using Logic GATEs
- PLC Program for Analog Input Sampling
- PLC Program for Daily Production Record
- PLC Program to Count and Pack Objects from Conveyor
- PLC Multiple Outputs Configuration