Write a PLC Program for the following task :
Write a program that ANDs B3:0 with B3:1 when I:0.0/0 is energized, ORs B3:0 with B3:1 when I:0.0/1 is energized, XORs B3:0 with B3:1 when I:0.0/2 is energized and COMPLEMENTS B3:0 when I:0.0/3 is energized. B3:1 is to hold the result in each case.
If more than one input I:0.0/0-I:0.0/3 is energized, only one of the operations will be performed.
The precedence order for operations should be from AND (highest precedence) to COMPLEMENT (lowest precedence).
PLC Ladder Logic
Author : Dr. D. J. Jackson
- PLC Program for Conveyor System
- PLC Program using Counters
- PLC Program to Energize & De-energize the Outputs based on Events
- PLC Program using START & STOP Buttons
- PLC Program using Timers
- PLC Program to Control Level of Two Tanks
- PLC Program for Automatic Parameter Initialization when Power UP
- Boolean Circuit Simplification Examples
- PLC Program for Conditional Control Logic
- Download a Ladder logic program to GE PLC