PLC Logic GATE
Write a PLC Logic GATE Program for the below plc example.
Write a program that ANDs B3:0 with B3:1 when I:0.0/0 is energized, ORs B3:0 with B3:1 when I:0.0/1 is energized, XORs B3:0 with B3:1 when I:0.0/2 is energized and COMPLEMENTS B3:0 when I:0.0/3 is energized. B3:1 is to hold the result in each case.
If more than one input I:0.0/0-I:0.0/3 is energized, only one of the operations will be performed.
The precedence order for operations should be from AND (highest precedence) to COMPLEMENT (lowest precedence).
PLC Ladder Logic
You can share the detailed explanation of above PLC ladder logic with comments section.
Author : Dr. D. J. Jackson
Articles You May Like :
- PLC Conveyor Ladder Logic Program
- PLC Program to Separate Different Size Objects
- PLC Counters Program
- PLC Program for Paint Spraying
- PLC Program for Counting Moving Objects on Conveyor
- Equivalent Logic Gates using PLC Ladder Diagrams
- PLC Timers Program
- Count and Pack Objects from Conveyor using PLC Ladder Logic
- PLC Program for Automatic Parameter Initialization when Power UP
- PLC Logic Functions