PLC Energize or De-energize Outputs
Write the following PLC Program to Energize or De-energize the Outputs based on Events.
A certain switch (I:1/0) is to start a process.
The process is to run for 30 seconds, stop for 10 seconds and then repeat as long switch I:1/0 remains closed.
Opening I:1/0 at any time is to reset all timers and de-energize all outputs. Output O:2/0 is to be energized during the 30s run period and output O:2/1 is to be energized during the 10s stop period.
During the run period, a single output O:2/2 is controlled by input I:1/1. If I:1/1 is open (at the beginning of the run period) O:2/2 is to be off for the first 5 seconds then on for 10 seconds.
If I:1/1 is closed (at the beginning of the run period) O:2/2 is to be off for the first 10 seconds then on for 15 seconds.
Changing I:1/1 after the run period has begun should not change the above sequence. Output O:2/2 is always to be off during the stop period.
PLC Ladder Logic
You can share the detailed explanation of above PLC ladder logic with comments section.
Author : Dr. D. J. Jackson
Articles You May Like :
- PLC Counters Program
- PLC Timers Program
- PLC Logic GATE Program
- Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) Questions and Answers – 9
- PLC Conveyor Motor Ladder Logic
- Allen Bradley PLC Subroutines
- PLC Conveyor Ladder Logic Program
- PLC Program for Mixing Tank
- Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) Questions and Answers – 11
- PLC Program using START and STOP Buttons