Principle of Measurement:
The probes are equipped with lightweight helical impellers mounted on double sapphire bearings. The impellers contain magnets which actuate Hall-effect switches within the probe to detect impeller rotation. The impeller rotation is proportional to flow rate.
Also Read: Flow Measurement Techniques
- Lobed Impeller Flow Meters Working Principle
- Hall Effect Sensor Working Principle Animation
- Magnetic Flow Meter Working Animation
- Servo Tank Gauges Working Principle
- Working Principle of Flow Switch with Animation
- Clamp Meters Working Principle
- Working Principle of Paddle wheel flow meters
- What is a Paddlewheel flow meter ?
- Turbine Flow Meter Working Principle
- Nutating Disc Flow Meters Working Principle