Write a PLC Timers Program for the following plc example.
Construct a PLC timing circuit that will output (using output O:2/0) a 0.5 second pulse every two seconds (i.e. on for 0.5s then off for 2s).
If a switch (using I:1/0) is closed and a 1 second pulse every two seconds if the switch is open.
PLC Ladder Logic
You can share the detailed explanation of above PLC ladder logic with comments section.
Author : Dr. D. J. Jackson
Articles You May Like :
- PLC Energize or De-energize the Outputs based on Events
- PLC Logic GATE Program
- PLC Counters Program
- PLC Conveyor Ladder Logic Program
- PLC Analog Input Sampling Ladder Logic
- PLC Program using START and STOP Buttons
- PLC Math instructions
- PLC Program for Blinking Lamp on 5 Seconds Interval
- PLC Data Comparison Instructions
- PLC based 4 Way Traffic Light Control System