Download the free online Instrumentation and Control Course to study and learn about the basics of the industrial process automation. This is mainly useful for trainee engineers.
It is a text-based course that focuses on the basics and overview of industrial instrumentation.
- Introduction to measurements and control concepts
- Pressure measurement
- Flow measurement
- Level measurement
- Temperature measurement
- Control Valves
- Process Control Loops
- Control Systems (PLC, DCS, SCADA)
Click on the below link to start to download the instrumentation course.
- Do NOT open the files online. You have to download the complete folder.
- Download & Extract the folder.
- Open the Index.Html file to start the course.
- Use Laptop or Desktop for rar/zip file extraction.
- Mobile not recommended, you may get some error.
Best Online PLC Training Courses
The below table provides you with the popular online PLC courses. Check it out.
|All PLC Courses
|RSLogix Studio 5000 and 500
|Allen Bradley PLC Programming
|Siemens Tia Portal Programming
|FactoryTalk View ME HMI
|PointIO Hardware & Software
|PowerFlex 525 Variable Frequency Drive
|Cognex In-Sight Machine Vision
|Introduction to PLCNext
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our YouTube Channel for PLC and SCADA video tutorials.
Industrial Automation Courses
- Free Siemens PLC Course
- Free Allen Bradley PLC Course
- Free InTouch SCADA Course
- Free Wincc SCADA Course
- Free PLC Basics Course
- Free Control Valves Course