Assume the process fluid sensed by the transmitter is a gas and not a liquid.
Based on the process pressures shown, identify the direction of process gas through this heat exchanger.
Also, identify what the technician needs to tell the process operator(s) prior to isolating the transmitter from this process.
Share your answers with us through the below comments section.
- DP Transmitter across Baghouse
- Pressure Sensor using Strain Gauge
- Faults in Simple Lamp Circuit
- Micromanometer Pressure Indication
- What is Instrument Air Manifold?
Credits: Tony R. Kuphaldt