List of Objective Questions on Valves, Valves Test Questions and Online Quiz on Control Valves. Test Your skills on Control Valves.
Objective Questions on Valves
Valves Objective Questions
1. Valves are defined as devices to control, or regulate the commencement and ——- of air
2. On resetting valves, for example those equipped with a return spring, the —– position is the position assumed by the moving parts of the valve when it is connected but not actuated.
3. Direct control of a valve means that valve is caused to operate directly by actuating element without any ———–elements being operated.
4. —————- automatically limit flow to a single direction at the point where they are installed in an air line.
5. In pressure regulating valve inlet pressure is ———-than the outlet pressure.
6. Poppet valves give ——— stroke and few wearing parts give minimum wear
7. The quick exhaust valve is used to exhaust the cylinder air quickly to —————–
8. compared with hydraulic systems, —– varieties of pressure control valves are used in pneumatics
9. As per ISO 1219-1:2006 designation, number 12 or 14 indicate ————– ports
10. In rotary spool directional control valve, rotating part is called —– and stationary part is called—–
11. The two most common basic flow control devices used in a pneumatic system are fixed-sized orifices and _____ valves.
12. The meter —-flow-control circuit is the preferred method to use for controlling the operating speed of cylinders in pneumatic circuits.
State True or False Questions on Valves
1. Restrictor check valves are non return valves which are also employed as flow control valves.
2. Quick exhaust valves are designed to decrease the position speed in the cylinder 3 spring force set on a pressure limiting valve or sequence valve corresponding to minimum permissible or minimum desired pressure of the controlled fluid.
3. Ball seat valves ensure perfect sealing at all times in pneumatic circuit
4. Two way valves are used where a pure straightway function is required, that is when downstream equipment does not need exhausting to the atmosphere via this valve.
5. The pressure sequence valve holds the working pressure largely constant.
6. Two pressure valve is the pneumatic OR valve
7. Shuttle valve is the pneumatic OR valve.
8. Pressure loss in manifold type valve is more than inline type valves
9. Suspended disc type valve has very long actuation movement
Valves Objective Questions
- Non return valves
Valves True or False
Articles You May Like :
- Pneumatic Valves Questions & Answers
- Flow Control Valves Interview Questions
- Basics of Valves Interview Questions & Answers
- How to Select a Directional Valves
- Difference Between a Flow Control & a Needle Valve
- Solenoid Operated Valves and Latching Valves
- Directional Control Valves Working Principle
- Why Valve Type Matters ? Poppet vs Spool Valves
- Why we Require Dual SOV on a Control Valve ?
- Solenoid Actuated Valves