Interface between PLC , MCC, LCP & Pumps – Video
MCC : Motor Control Center or Substation where motor will be powered.
PLC/DCS : Control System, where Motor can be controlled as per logic (Auto) or as per operator action (Manual).
LCP : Local Control Panel which is installed in the field, near motor in which start, stop push buttons are available
- How PLC Controls a Motor ?
- PLC Program for Conditional Control Logic
- PLC Program for Water Level Control
- How a Process Control Loop Works
- PLC Program for Sequential Motor Control
- PLC Ladder Logic for 3 Phase Asynchronous Motor Control
- PLC Program for Latching and unlatching Circuit
- PLC Program for Water filling and Discharging Process
- PLC Program for Continuous Filling Operation
- What is PID Controller Bumpless Transfer ?