Keep transducer perpendicular to liquid.
The transducer should not be mounted too close to the tank wall, the bracket can cause strong false echoes.
Mount the transducer away from the inlet to avoid false echoes.
The transducer should not be mounted too close to the tank wall, the build-up on the tank wall cause false echoes.
As is illustrated by the figure on the right, the transducer should be mounted on the top of guide tube to prevent the false echoes from turbulence and foam. The guide tube should come with a vent hole at top of the tube to allow the liquid vapor go out of the tube.
When you mount the transducer on the solid tank, the transducer must point to the tank outlet.
Article Source : FineTek
- Magnetic Float Level Switch Installation Techniques
- Ultrasonic Level Transmitter Working Principle
- Air Purge or Air Bubbler Level Measurement
- Guided-Wave Radar Instruments Diagnostics
- Level Troll working principle
- Float Level Measurement
- DP Level Transmitters Compensation Techniques
- Cat and Mouse type Level Indicator
- Ultrasonic Level Measurement
- Sight Glass Level Measurement Principle