Classification of Control Valves
The control valves are basically classified into two types.
- Linear and
The below figure shows in detailed classification of control valves based on Linear & Rotary movement.
In addition to LINEAR and ROTARY, control valves are also classified according to their GUIDING METHODS, CHARACTERIZATION METHODS, and the nature of SERVICES they are applied within.
Also Read : Types of Control Valves
The below figure shows simplified version of control valves classification.
Reference : cashco
- Control Valve Characteristics
- Directional Control Valves Working Principle
- Short Notes on Different Valve Types
- Hazardous Area Classification markings
- Control Valve Actuators – Pneumatic
- Needle Valves
- Valves Pressure Loss – Questions and Answers
- Types of Control Valves
- Encoder Working Principle
- Hydraulic and Pneumatic P&ID Diagrams and Schematics