Classification of Control Valves : Globe Valve, Gate Valve, Butterfly Valve, Check Valve, Ball Valve, Disk Valve, Diaphragm Valve, Linear Valve,Rotary Valve
The control valves are basically classified into two types.
- Linear and
Classification of Control Valves
The below figure shows in detailed classification of control valves based on Linear & Rotary movement.
In addition to LINEAR and ROTARY, control valves are also classified according to their GUIDING METHODS, CHARACTERIZATION METHODS, and the nature of SERVICES they are applied within.
The below figure shows simplified version of control valves classification.
Reference : cashco
Articles You May Like :
- Control Valve Tips and Tricks
- How Sliding Stem Valves Work ?
- Rotary Stem Valves
- Direct Acting Control Valves & Reverse Acting Control Valves
- Directional Control Valves Working Principle
- Basic Requirements of Control Valves Sizing
- Control Valves Chemical attack Problems
- What is Lift Check Valve ?
- Pneumatic Valves Questions & Answers
- Control Valve Characteristics