Explain the operation of the circuit ?
The blue lamp will be energized whenever the pressure switch senses a pressure that is less than 45 PSI.
The red and green lamps will both be de-energized whenever the level senses a level less than 1 foot 3 inches.
If that switch senses a level greater than 1 foot 3 inches, either the red lamp or the green lamp will energize (not both simultaneously!) based on the pressure switch’s state:
A pressure less than 45 PSI energizes the relay coil and energizes the green lamp, while a pressure greater than 45 PSI de-energizes the relay coil and energizes the red lamp.
Share Your Answer / Comments
Credits : by Tony R. Kuphaldt – under CC BY 1.0
- Draw Wiring of a Pressure Switch to control two lamps
- Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) Questions and Answers – 14
- Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) Questions and Answers – 13
- Analyze the Relay Circuit and Find the Status ?
- Determine the functions of Pressure Switches ?
- As per Process Conditions, Find out the Circuit Components Status ?
- Determine the Status of Lamps and Relays in the Circuit ?
- Float-type Level Switch to Control a pump
- Draw the appropriate Pressure Switch Symbol ?
- Identify Two Pressure Switches Logic