Here is the online Test questions and answers on Electrical and Electronics Measurement & Instrumentation subject with explanation.
Test on Electrical and Electronics Measurement
1. A first order instrument is characterized by
A) Static sensitivity, damping coefficient and natural frequency of oscillations
B) Time constant only
C) Static sensitivity and time constant
D) Static sensitivity and damping coefficient
2. The ratio of change in output to the change in the input is called
3. The resistance in the circuit of the moving coil of a dynamometer wattmeter should be
4. Which one the following statements is correct ?
The application of the instrument in wrong manner in the procedure of measurement results in a/an
A) systematic error
B) gross error
C) random error
D) instrument error
5. Dynamic errors are caused by
A) environmental error
B) human error
C) instrument not responding fast
D) observational error
6. The difference between the indicated value and the true value of a quantity is
A) Gross error
B) Absolute error
C) Dynamic error
D) Relative error
7. Relative permittivity can be measured by _______ bridge
8. When a potentiometer is used for measurement of voltage of an unknown source, the power consume in the circuit of the unknown source under null condition is
A) Ideally zero.
D) Very high.
9. If two meters X and Y require 40 mA and 50 mA respectively, to give full scale deflection, then
A) It would not be possible to asses then sensitivity on the basis of the given data.
B) Y is more sensitive.
C) X is more sensitive.
D) Both X and Y are equally sensitive.
10. To measures 5 volts, if one selects a 0-100 volt range voltmeter which is accurate with in ± 1%, then the error in this measurement may be up to
Click on the below button to launch the Quiz.
All 30 questions and answers are available in the Quiz.
Share your answers with us through the below comments section.
Take All Tests