Instrumentation Engineering Objective Questions
These are helpful for engineering students, freshers, Technical Job Preparation, Exam practices, to crack an interview etc.
1. Measurement and Instrumentation
The section contains questions and answers on measurements & Instrumentation topics.
2. Process Control Instrumentation
The section contains questions on process control instrumentation.
3. Measurement & Calibration
The section contains questions and answers on measurement and calibration, types and characteristics of transducers.
The section contains questions on standard test signals.
5. Electrical Measuring System
The section contains questions and answers on measurement of current, voltage, resistance and impedance, electronic amplifiers, measurement of phase angle, frequency measurement and time interval measurement.
6. Dynamics of Instrument Systems
The section contains questions on system performance, mechanical and electro mechanical systems, fluidic systems, filtering and dynamic compensation.
7. Mechanical Transducers
The section contains questions on temperature and force measurement, pressure and torque measurement, density and flow measurements, viscosity measurement, seismic displacement transducers and gyroscope.
8. Passive Electrical Transducers
The section contains questions on resistive, inductive and capacitive transducers.
9. Active Electrical Transducers
The section contains questions and answers on thermo and piezo electric transducers, magnetostrictive and hall effect transducers, ionization transducers, digital transducers, electro chemical and mechanical transducers.
10. Feedback Transducer System
The section contains questions and answers on feedback and inverse transducers, self balancing bridges and potentiometers, heat flow and beam balance systems, servo operated manometer, feedback pneumatic loadcell, feedback accelerometer system and its applications.
11. Signal Processing Circuits
The section contains questions on dc power supplies, oscillators, frequency amplifiers, comparators, analog modulators and demodulators, sampling and basic digital circuits, active electrical filters, encoders and decoders, analog to digital and digital to analog converters, microprocessors, multiplexers and demultiplexers.
12. Data Display and Recording Systems
The section contains questions and answers on dataloggers, recording systems, analog indicators and recorders, magnetic tape recorders and digital readout systems.
13. Data Transmission and Telemetry
The section contains questions on data transmission, telemetry systems, landline and radio telemetry, frequency and time division multiplexes and sensor systems.
14. Sensor Technology
The section contains questions on sensors like semiconductor, smart sensors, micro sensors, ir radio sensors, ultrasonic, fibre optic, chemical and bio sensors.
15. Sophistication in Instrumentation
The section contains questions on thermography and thermometry, nano and biomedical instrumentation, tomography, analysis and robotic instrumentation.
If you would like to learn Instrumentation Sensors and Transducers thoroughly, you should attempt to work on the complete set of questions and answers mentioned above. It will immensely help anyone trying to crack an exam or an interview.
- MCQ on Measurement and Instrumentation
- Top 100 PLC Objective Questions and Answers
- PLC Multiple Choice Questions
- Practical Process Control System Questions & Answers – 19
- Practical Process Control System Questions & Answers – 18
- Practical Process Control System Questions & Answers – 16
- Practical Process Control System Questions & Answers – 11
- Programmable Logic Controller Practice Tests
- Top Electrical Engineering Questions & Answers
- Practical Process Control System Questions & Answers – 10