Three Phase Inverter:
The topology of a three-phase inverter consists of 3 legs; each leg includes a switch in either the up or down position. The resulting eight possible switching configurations give rise to 6 active voltage space vectors and 2 zero vectors. The animation shows a specific sequencing of the 8 states where the active vectors rotate in discrete 60o steps.
- What is Synchroscope ?
- Squirrel Cage Induction Motor Animation
- Reading Electrical Schematics
- Transistor Cut off, Saturation & Active Regions
- Tap Changing Switch Animation
- Pull Up and Pull Down Switch Circuits
- Electrical Switches Working Animation
- How Motor Star Delta Starter Works ?
- Ethernet Bus Animation
- Single Phase AC Induction Motors