What is a common Base amplifier? Common base amplifier is on in which the base terminal is common to both
1. Explain what is a dc power supply? The part of the equipment that converts ac into dc is called
1. Explain what is an amplifier? The device that amplifies the amplitude of the input signal is called the amplifier.
1. Explain what is Fermi level? The maximum energy that an electron in a metal has at the absolute zero
1. Explain what is meant by radix (or base) of a number system? Radix or base of a number system
1. Explain what is a zener diode? Zener diode is a p-n junction diode specially designed for operation in the
1. Explain what is a cathode ray oscilloscope (CRO)? A CRO is an electronic device with a CRT as its